Monday, June 1, 2009

FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR'S DOOMSDAY LOG BOOK

FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR'S LOG: 03 JUNE 2009, 1025 HOURS 
LATE ENTRY
It is a fact the higher all taxes across the board the fewer and fewer businesses are going to make a profit. It is not just me saying it; it is nature’s law of natural selection in action. The liberals have been willing to beg, borrow, and steal to feed and support the appetite of our monster size welfare state beast.

We have sold down the river our soul, our manufacturing base, and just about everything else all to support this liberal created welfare state beast. Now, almost like a junkie on the streets, there is nothing we won’t do to get this beast his fix.

Most people that read my writing see me as a lowly pest that can be swatted away anytime, but the liberals know better. The liberals see me as a real threat to their God and master, the welfare state beast. The reason is because I am coming in under the radar and landing some small but deadly strategic blows.

God I ask in your name, save our great nation.
FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR’S LOG: 01 JUNE 2009, 1910 HOURS

LECTURE #4 ON THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY
As a lone writer let me say up front I don’t expect many people to agree with me on hardly anything I write. In fact even myself, I hope I’m wrong about most of the things I write about. Sure, some people think I’m an idiot stuck on stupid because like a broken record I keep repeating across the board cut taxes to the bone, cut taxes to the bone.

I don’t just believe it I know it for a fact that our freedom and economy will never be save unless taxes is cut to the bone. I also know that the law of natural selection is going to make it impossible to prevent the United States economy from collapsing unless taxes are cut to the bone.

I believe the whole U.S economy is out of balanced and top heavy with too high taxes already. I believe all of the actions our management economists is doing is just buying time and holding on to the fantasy that we can keep paying for this monster size welfare state that is sucking the freedom and life blood out of this great nation.

I’m able to look past all of the fog and distractions and bore right to the heart of our economic problem. Now, forget about all of this other nonsense and focus on the thing that really matters, and that is profit, profit, and more profit if you want a successful free market place.

It all starts with a profit and unless a nation has masses upon masses of business people making a profits the government ain’t gonna have nothing to tax. A successful free market place economy is the only economical system that can feed all of its people and more.

No other system even comes close. I’m going to clue you in on something right now, mass starving and hunger will be coming our way, it always does, you just wait until our welfare state beast finish destroying our private businesses and our free market place.

Yes, printing all of this worthless money is insane, but the thing that caused all of this sky is the limit inflation that is killing us is from government giving out free money on an individual basis. Doing that subsides price rising and allows merchants to keep raising the cost of living on everyone.

If not for that it would be impossible for prices or the cost of living to go higher than the masses of poor could pay out of pocket. And believe it or not the poor and the nation would be far better off today. Without government giving out money on an individual basis the poor would quickly rebuild the nuclear family to survive like all throughout history.

Worldwide the welfare state nations has left ninety five percent of its people too shallow with weak survival instincts to know that we can’t survive as civilized societies when the global economy soon collapses. The free individual hand out act not only inflated our currency out of sight, it destroyed the need to depend on the nuclear family.

Now, if we lose our job half of us will end up homeless. I close for now, I don’t want to get too long winded, stay tuned for the next episode.


ECONOMIC LECTURE #1 BY FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR.

. ECONOMIC LECTURE #2 BY FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR.


. ECONOMIC LECTURE #3 BY FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR.

. FIRE FIGHTER FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR IN ACTION

. EXCELLENT RATED SEXUAL POSITION BOOK

PAGE 5 OF 5  BACK TO THE BEGINNING >>>   OR  CONTINUED  OR PURCHASE YOUR FREDDIE L SIRMANS SR. BOOK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog.....
    as my dad used to say there are only 100 pennies in a dollar.

    ReplyDelete