Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FUTURE USA BLUEPRINT

FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR’S LOG: 11 JUNE 2009, 1828 HOURS
LATE ENTRY:On our welfare state beast’s march to seize absolute power there is only one safeguard left to prevent its complete consolidation. That last safeguard is the U.S. Congress. As for now the U.S. Congress still has control over this nations purse strings.

That is if they act now or very soon they can still cut taxes across the board to the bone. That is going to be the only thing that will starve this beast and stop it in its tracts. That is going to be the only thing that will prevent a complete take over of private business and absolute control.

However, I can assure you if Congress dilly dally too long they will end up as just a group of ceremonial figure heads. And our welfare state beast will have consolidated its power. Light, lights, lights, the movie is over folks, that was the wild imagination of this neurotic writer.
Nothing I just wrote is to be taken serious as real or fact. Thank God I didn’t let my imagination get too carried away. Stay tuned for future episodes.
PS: In a family or in a nation whoever is the provider is the boss, in a free society the government should be a dependent of the people, not the people a dependent of the government. Only cutting taxes to the bone across the board will put the people back in control. However, don’t bet the farm on it.
FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR’S LOG: 10 JUNE 2009, 1220 HOURS


FUTURE USA BLUEPRINT
Here I go again giving an imaginary analysis that I dreamed up with no real life information to back me up. As I sit back in my recliner and watch the way our liberal welfare state beast is grabbing power and flexing its muscles I am almost in awe of its raw display of power. Or course I am one hundred and eighty degrees opposed to what is taking place.

I too believe the USA economy is headed toward a collapse, but I believe the best way to save our freedom and country is through mass tax cuts across the board. And get government completely out of the market place then deflation and the free market place will save this great country with our freedom intact.

I believe the great thinkers along with the movers and shakers within the power structure of this country knows that the USA economy is on its last lap. I think the million dollar question was can the USA survive an economic collapse as a free market place nation, or should the government have total control over everything.

I think they have decided the government must seize total control over private business and everything else. I think the “Blueprint” is the government must have absolute junta like power for the USA to survive an economic collapse. Lord God I beg in your name, save our great nation.

PAGE 4 OF 5   CONTINUE>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment