Thursday, August 6, 2009

THE LAST USA LIFELINE, TAKE IT!!!

FREDDIE L. SIRMANS, SR’S LOG: 06 AUGUST 2009, 0913 HOURS
THE LAST USA LIFELINE, TAKE IT!!!
If the USA is to survive two things must be done now, otherwise I, Freddie L. Sirmans, Sr. can’t see this great country surviving as one. Huh, who the hell are you, whoa, hold your horses, I’m just one lonely writer exercising my right of free speech while I still can, I don’t expect to be taken seriously.

But, I am as deadly serious as a heart attack. The two must things: Junk the minimum wage and cut taxes to the bone immediately. The variables are just too numerous ONLY WHAT I JUST SAID WILL SAVE US from choas and the total breakdown of western civilization, maybe even back to the stone age.

What happen to living off the land? Actually food and water can be free it is the piping and shipping that cost. High taxes and the minimum wage are going to be the bane that starves western civilization back to the Stone Age. It is better to work only for food and eat than it is to starve to death, in time a minimum wage places starving above eating.

You mark my word, very soon when this global economy starts unraveling there won’t be anything left to do but starve because no one will be able to start small. Blocking almost all initiative will be the minimum wage and sky high taxes causing millions upon millions to starve NEEDLESSLY. Economic lecture # 11.
Stay tuned for the next episode.

PAGE 3 OF 5   CONTINUE>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment