Saturday, January 30, 2010

IS A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT?

IS A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT?
This thing about an economic recovery and creating all kinds of make-work jobs, well, my great wisdom tells me a recovery ain’t gonna happen and make-work jobs is going to hasten the collapse.

Remember, our welfare state beast feeds on more-money and every job loss means more mouths to feed with less and less tax money coming into the till.

Under this circumstance a collapse is imminent unless the federal government jettisons its super heavy social and family financial load by weaning or privatizing out of it.

It is impossible for the federal government to continue to carry this heavy financial load without collapsing. This is the belief of one lone writer, me, Freddie L. Sirmans, Sr.. I have no power to make anyone see the light.


I know I will continue to be written off as some kind of extremist right wing nut case, so be it, I mean well with good intentions. With love always.
SIRMANS’ LOG: 30 JANUARY 2010, 1132 HOURS.

PAGE 2 OF 5  CONTINUE>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment